Welcome to 100 Men Ajax
100 Men Ajax continues to raise money for local charities during the pandemic. Our meetings are held virtually, see schedule below.
Still accepting members! Contact us to join.
RAISED $4,000 FOR LOCAL CHARITIES!
Another awesome event! March 4, 2020, which saw three incredible charities present. After the voting, the members chose to donate to Herizon House with a $3,600 donation. A heartfelt thank you to the Community Care Durham and Pickering Navy, who each received $200, for presenting to our members.
Thank you to the Falcon Brewery for hosting the event and thank you to the members for generously supporting local charities that benefit Ajax.
Membership is growing! Get involved with this fantastic group of men, fill out a membership form today!
HOW 100 MEN OF AJAX WORKS
100 Men Ajax gather for just one hour every three months. At each meeting, we jointly select a local charity or not-for-profit organization and write a $100 cheque (per person) to the selected organization. No committees, no bank account, no fees.
- are committed to helping others in our community, but are stretched for time
- want to be part of a powerful group of local men making an immediate, direct, and positive effect on the lives of our neighbours
- want 100% of your donations to go directly to a local charity
- want to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations serving Ajax
Join us and become “One” of the 100 Men of Ajax! Want to speak to one of the founders? Feel free!
NEXT DONATION MEETING:
Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Location: Falcon Brewery – 30 Barr Road, Ajax ON L1S 7H1
We hope to see you there!
Event Schedule For The Year:
1. Wednesday, March 3, 2021, Virtual
2. Wednesday, June 2, 2021, 6 pm
3. Wednesday, September 15, 2021, 6 pm
4. Wednesday, December 1, 2021, 6 pm